Sunday, March 22, 2009

= leader

@ Lu,

here is how i would answer.

if i go with my decision and:
1. turns out i was right - the 3 members just got destroyed. they now know their place and will give full respect to my decision-making skill.
2. turns out i was wrong - the 3 members start questioning my ability to lead the team. they may want to leave the team.

if i go with their decision and:
1. turns out they were wrong - the 3 members are sorry, but they also think as a leader i failed to "lead." they may even blame me for being easily swayed. this is true bc humans never like to fully admit their flaws and mistakes.
2. turns out they were right - the 3 members smirk and give me the "what did we tell you" face. Although the result is all good, they question my ability to lead.

it seems that giving in to the other members' decision leads to epic fails either way. better do what a leader should and stick with my decision.

soy

No comments:

Post a Comment