Wednesday, March 18, 2009

faux pas is thus ... wtf, this is lame

Wtf, why do I have to make an introductory post? Does everything in the world need an introduction? Why do you always have to say "Hi" or "Hey" or "What's up?" every time you meet someone? Seriously. It gets old. I see you. You see me. (Of course, there's those times where you need to say something to get someone's attention but I'm not talking about those rare cases). We have both acknowledged by eye contact that a conversation is about to friggin' commence. Please don't waste 3 precious seconds of my life initiating a conversation with something so trivial. Those 3 seconds add up. Let's assume I'm being generous and that I encounter only one person a day for 350 days a year for 40 years. If my math is correct and you can bet your damn ass it is...that's 42,000 seconds which is 700 hours which is about 29.17 days!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!??? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO IN 29.17 DAYS? I could memorize every single entry in Wikipedia AND take hot 30 minute showers every day in that amount of time!! That would be a much better use of my time than to hear you waste my oxygen with your countless numbers of hi's and hey's and how are you's. Just get on with whatever you have to say and then leave me alone. And don't get me started on the farewell greetings. I'm not even going to close this dumb introductory post with anything witty.

No comments:

Post a Comment